Hello Kitty Party Ideas
Hello Kitty party ideas are centred around the Hello Kitty characters. Don’t forget that Hello Kitty isn’t the only character, and some kids may actually prefer one of the other characters as their particular favorite. Little girls especially love Hello Kitty, and therefore small items and toys on this theme are very easy to find, and it’s an added bonus that the characters are simple and therefore pretty easy to draw! Hello Kitty party ideas could even involve having kids dress up as their favorite character in fancy dress.
• Make invitations by cutting out or printing your child’s favorite character.
• Alternatively, you could send invitations pretending to be from the favorite character – “Hello Kitty/Mimi wants to know if you’ll come to her house for a party” etc.
• Make a festive table with stickers and partyware.
• Hello Kitty party ideas for tables should include Hello kitty candles, and cake, plus party hats with Hello Kitty on.
• Make Hello kitty cookies, and lost of candy colored food.
• Decorate the room with pink and pastel colors, and lots of sparkle!
• Disco or colored lights are ideal.
• For Hello Kitty party ideas glitter is the ideal thing, and LOTS of it! Also, streamers, bubbles and banners are ideal.
• You can theme zones of the house different colors, have a pink zone, a lilac zone, a blue zone etc. Different music sets the mood.
Specials for the special child
• Hello Kitty party ideas for the special child include Hello Kitty T shirts or accessories such as a handbag.
• Give them a video or CD for dancing along to, and use it at the party! The gift becomes an activity, and it’s one of the least demanding Hello Kitty party ideas as the kids amuse themselves.
Gifts and accessories for guests
• Making candy charm bracelets is fun, and kits to make them with are inexpensive.
• Candy lipstick is this season’s top accessory for pretty Kitty girls!
• Hello Kitty sunglasses will give a cool look to everyone, indoors or out!
Party favors and goody bags
• You can get Hello Kitty bags and use them as favors.
• Hello Kitty party ideas for small gifts include things such as sunglasses, bracelets, erasers, pencils etc make good additions to favors.
• Hello Kitty style candy is also good for favors, and there are many different varieties.
GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
Hello Kitty party ideas are any games and activities you can fit into a Hello Kitty theme.
Making candy jewellery
Kids can make bracelets, necklaces etc. Buy a lot of candy necklaces, and break them up. Put all the candy beads in a big bowl and let the kids make their own designs up with thin string.
Guess the baby!
Every guest has to bring a picture of themselves as a baby. They’re placed round the room and numbered. Hold a competition and ask kids to try to figure out which picture is who! See who guesses the most right!
Hunt the cake
As Hello Kitty likes to bake cakes, one of the nice Hello Kitty party ideas is to hide the birthday cake and have the guests follow clues to find it. Make a number of clues, each leading to the next. Make sure they’re hard enough to require some guessing, but not too difficult, and give clues if necessary.
Buy a birthday video for dancing along to, or a CD and the kids will dance themselves silly while moms and dads have a rest!
This is a simple idea, but Hello Kitty and Mimi love painting. Get the kids painting Hello Kitty pictures of characters etc. You’ll be amazed how long they will stay occupied painting on a theme. It’s a peaceful option from one of the many Hello Kitty party ideas.
Remember This Page - Add To Favorites