Yu-Gi-Oh Birthday Party Ideas
YU-GI-OH BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS are always popular with fans of these characters. A birthday party on this theme will usually involve competition, so be prepared for some lively behaviour! You may need a good supply of adults as judges and referees, remember! One good theme is to have the party as a Yu-Gi-Oh contest and have the kids play cards against each other. They’ll love it!
• Make invitations with your kid’s favorite character on.
• Invite kids to come dressed as their favorite character, in fancy dress.
• If you have access to a desk top publisher, you can make really cool invitations which look like large game cards, with the instructions, date time etc at the bottom.
Yu-Gi-Oh birthday party ideas lend themselves well to decorating as the characters have such strong cartoon images.
• Party packs are available with characters on for keeping the Yu-Gi-Oh party theme running, with plates, cups, napkins, table decorations etc.
• Or you can make your own by printing off characters and sticking them onto paper cups. You can even have the kids decorate paper cups with coloured pens.
• Tablecloths are easily bought or made with a theme such as this.
• Balloons are always popular, and ensure everyone knows it’s a party!
• A banner is not just eye-catching, it adds to the excitement of the contestants.
• Other Yu-Gi-Oh birthday party ideas include large Yu-Gi-Oh characters as wallposters are great, and things like glow in the dark items fit this party theme well.
Specials for the special child
• YU-GI-OH birthday party ideas for the birthday child are off to a good start with a Yu-Gi-Oh costume so they can be the town hero for the day
• Alternatively, a cool Yu-Gi-Oh T shirt will make him the talk of the party!
Gifts and accessories for guests
• A pull-string piñata always pleases kids, and a Yu-Gi-Oh one completes the theme perfectly as well as providing snacks.
• Toy, sweet or gumball dispensers in Yu-Gi-Oh themes are always fun.
• You can make or buy medallions or dog tags for each kid to wear for a magical feel (and so you can tell them apart!).
• Sticker rolls and albums make it as piece of cake to keep little fingers busy during the festivities.
• Get stick-on Yu-Gi-Oh tattooes and tattoo each child
Party favors and goody bags
• Make up mystical favor boxes or bags full of small goodies with Yu-Gi-Oh goodies as well as traditional party items..
• YU-GI-OH birthday party ideas for party favors are easy to add to with the Yu-Gi-Oh game cards - which are an easy addition to favors and inexpensive.
•Yu-Gi-Oh party favors
GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
Yu-Gi-Oh is a duelling game, so competitive Yu-Gi-Oh party games are best for satisfying the kids’ thirst for wining and challenge! Bear this in mind for YU-GI-OH birthday party ideas.
The Yu-Gi-Oh challenge
A grand challenge makes not just a party game, it makes a great overall theme to the party! Let the kids bring their own cards, but have plenty of spares to hand in case anyone is lacking. Supervise a competition where everyone challenges everyone and accumulates points, to keep all the kids involved and avoid anyone getting eliminated early on and being bored for the rest of the party!
Play team games, splitting the kids into teams named after Yu-Gi-Oh characters – Marik, Joey, Seto, and Yami Yugi. Simple games such as racing, balloon games etc become competitions, and a big score chart only adds to the mayhem!
Make up an assault or obstacle course if you have a yard and have timed attempts at it throughout the day.
Guess who I am?
Give each kid a Yu-Gi-Oh character card and pin it on their back. Get them to ask questions of each other and see whether they can guess which character they are.
Whatch Yu-Gi-Oh Videos
Consider renting or buying the latest movie or series, and having a quieter time for watching. YU-GI-OH BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS don’t all have to be active!
Remember This Page - Add To Favorites